Friday, June 21, 2013

Busch Gardens with the Price Family 05/20/2011

We had a wonderful day with Bodhi and M. J. Price at Busch Gardens -- the boys had a blast splashing around in the awesome children's area and M. J. and I got some much-appreciated girl-talk time ;-) My favorite part of the day, by far, was spending time with our dear friends in the aviary. MJ bought cups of sweet nectar to share with the winged beauties housed there and, as a result, we had many up-close-and-personal encounters! Quintin loved it, and I loved watching the wonder and joy written all over his face while he gazed around him <3 I do love that special boy of ours so much! TMI alert: As I write this, I am cuddling with Quintin's almost-one-year-old sister, Grace. At the time that these photographs were taken, I'd just had my IUD removed and can remember the bittersweet discussion MJ and I had about all-things-reproductive and what the removal meant for our family's expansion plans. Goodness, time flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment